RF Cable Assembly offers a variety of tests for connectors and cable assemblies as value-added services. Please contact us with your testing specifications and we will provide a quotation for services.
- E-Series PIM Analyzer, the latest factory test solution from Kaelus, formerly Summitek Instruments, the industry leader for PIM test equipment.
Measures the most popular carrier bands in North America.
Provides printed performance charts upon request. Cables 100% PIM tested.
- All assemblies are 100% tested electrically for continuity as standard procedure. For a nominal additional charge, measurements such as VSWR and Insertion Loss can be performed on 75 ohm BNC and F and 50 ohm BNC, N, SMA, TNC, 2.92, 3.5 and 7-16 DIN connector, adapter, attenuator, termination load and cable assembly interfaces. The testing range is 50 MHz to 40 GHz. Chart data is supplied for each test upon request.
- Hi-Pot testing to 2,500 volts per MIL-STD-202 M301 requirements is available for connectors, adapters and cable assemblies.
- Coaxial cable assemblies can be pull tested to 150 pounds. (This is a destructive test and includes the cost of the destroyed sample assembly.)
Center Contact Retention Testing
- Connectors can be tested for center contact retention per MIL-PRF-39012
Source Inspection Surcharge
- A surcharge is placed upon all orders requiring source inspection (pending purchase order review). Inspection documents will be shipped with your order unless otherwise specified.
- Our calibration system is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Our Quality Assurance and Inspection system is certified to MIL-I-45208. Our connectors are manufactured in certified ISO-9001 facilities.