|Cross Reference||Instructions & Drawings||Tutorials & White Papers|
|Adapter Cross Reference||Assembly & Mounting Guide||Case Study|
|Cable Groups||Instructions Adapter Kit||FAQ|
|Cable to Connectors||Instructions Connector||Glossary of Terms|
|Connector to Connector||Instructions Tool||Tutorials and Tips|
|Military/UG to Connector & Adapter||Interface Drawings||White Papers|
|WiFi and Broad Band||RF Connectors at a Glance|
- Sales or General Questions email@example.com
- Phone 858-549-6340 Toll Free 800-233-1728
Semi-Rigid Cable Soldering Tips
- Always avoid excessive heat when soldering
- Use an active flux such as Kester #2331 when soldering semi-rigid cable to nickel-plated connector bodies.
- Fixture cable and solder ferrule or cable and connector body firmly when soldering to the jacket of semi-rigid cable.
- Work rapidly during soldering operations and cool the new joints by brushing with alcohol.
- Carefully follow the semi-rigid cable manufacturer’s instructions for cable thermal cycling procedures.